3/15/10

Birds!


Every once in awhile Ben and I start wishing that we could get animals. That was what we were thinking the first day we took care of these cute little doves from Andrew's preschool. It is now day FIVE and a good thing they are going back to preschool because I am going to go insane! Not only do they stink something fierce despite the fact that I changed their bedding twice this weekend, but they are loud and poop every few minutes so you can never take them out for very long. To top it all off, Olivia has been dubbed the "attempted murderer of birds" and we just won't go into that story. I am officially going to say that we will NEVER in this lifetime be the owners of birds. The End.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

What a funny story. Knowing what happened with Olivia and the bird makes me laugh even more. I think it is wise that you stick with fish for pets.

Trent and Melanie said...

Wait! I want to hear the story about the Olivia and the birds!!! Please share!