3/4/10

Yes, more pictures.

Most people probably get tired of seeing pictures of my kids but I know grandparents and family don't so... I keep posting pictures. Enjoy!

This little contraption of Andrew's is called a "boundation hot chocolate" Seriously where does he come up with these things??!

I told Andrew that his chore for the day was to read a book to Olivia. It was so cute to see her looking at the pages and him describing it all to her.



Olivia loves her stuffed animals. I caught her kissing this little Simba by the side of my bed.
My baby is so big ((sniff)) She is now in nursery and even though it breaks my heart how big she is already, it is SOO nice to not have her in Sunday school!

4 comments:

Tyson and Chelsea said...

I could never get sick of looking at your kids! They are so adorable and have the cutest personalities! Such cute pictures

Trent and Melanie said...

I love the new pictures! Andrew reading to Livy is seriously the cutest thing I have ever seen! Thanks for posting!!!!

Jamie said...

I love looking at new pictures and could never get sick of them. Seeing the new pics has seriously been the highlight of my day.

Mary said...

Your kids are SO adorable. Isn't being a mom great? Most days... :)