3/15/10

Dear Winter:

Well it was fun, but time to go. We will help you along by shoveling the remnants of snow you left in our backyard.




Welcome back sunshine and Spring!

3 comments:

Trent and Melanie said...

Please tell me that the snow that Ben threw did not end up on his head?! lol I would have laughed if it did.

Tyson and Chelsea said...

We need to do that to our backyard too. I agree, winter has overstayed it's welcome

Kara said...

A couple of things:

1. WHY do kids think they have to maul the heck out of animals to show them love? (I'm assuming something of the sort was happening with Olivia) AND good decision on not owning birds. Just the thought of cleaning their cadges wants to make me gag. :)

2. AMEN to get-that-snow-outta-here!

3. The picture of Olivia in the tub is PRICELESS!