3/21/10

Spring Break

We spent our Spring Break in Logan and the weather couldn't have been better. I am so happy to report that almost all our snow is melted!! It was so nice having a break from school. I had planned on catching up with school but unfortunately I didn't get much done in the way of homework. We did however get lots done at home.
Andrew and his good friend Jaxson
I made french bread for the first time! I was so excited it turned out great.
I had planned on making some kind of green food for St. Patrick's Day, but all we did to celebrate was make these cute little green hands.
The highlight of my week was when Ben built these cool shelves to organize our garage. I wish I would have taken a before picture, but suffice it to say that it looked like a tornado hit. Ben and our neighbor down the street also made a really cute bed for Olivia but we need a staple gun to finish it so I will wait to post pics.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

YAY for shelves! gabe just built some for us too and it has made all the difference!!
can't wait to see the bed :)

Jamie said...

I spent all day yesterday dejunking my bedroom. I feel so much better when I walk in there.

Tyson and Chelsea said...

Awesome, sounds like a productive spring break! I love the new shelves.