So I have been playing around with my blog for days now. I have swam through the sea of HTML code and nearly drowned a few times... :) I am now happy with the results, but the real discovery was this...
For months I have been posting and instead of it showing my pictures, it shows HTML code. I couldn't figure out why my posting was all of a sudden messed up. Well, today I realized there is a tab in the right hand corner of each post that says Edit HTML or Compose and I have been in the Edit HTML tab! HELLO! I am soo happy I figured that out, it only took me six months.
In other news, my kids have been sick with colds all week and so we haven't been able to go anywhere. I just HATE when my kids are sick. I feel like I have started to go crazy being cooped up with two snotty nose kids that whine all day! Thankfully they are doing better and hopefully by next week we will be able to go back to our normal routine.
Also this week, I have been designing a new blog! Of course it's not finished and there aren't any actual posts on it, but it's almost finished. Me and some of my really creative friends are teaming up to do a blog on our projects, crafts, sewing, recipes, etc. I am so excited to get started with it so stay tuned and become a follower of it when it's up and running. :) Have a good weekend.
3/26/10
New Look
Posted by Megan at 1:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
It looks great! Did you figure out how to add background color to your pages tab or just decide you liked it white?
I love your blog look! And let me know when that blog gets up, I love craft blogs.
Post a Comment