It snowed yesterday and that is no April Fool's joke! I was so annoyed to wake up to several inches of snow this morning but it is thankfully melting quite fast. The kids and I decided to make the most of it and build a snowman. Ironically it is our first and hopefully last one this season!
Olivia would only get that close for a hug.
Andrew wasn't shy.
Today was a little Easter egg hunt for the tenants around here. Andrew had a blast gathering up as many eggs as he could. Olivia was happy with the two little things that she picked up, a squirt gun and a ball. Unfortunately I didn't get pictures because I was hurrying so we weren't late. Tomorrow we are headed to Duchesne for more Easter festivities. I just love Easter! It is one of my favorite holidays. Not only the celebration of life through the Resurrection, but the life all around us after a miserable winter. It lifts my spirits and makes me excited for warm weather! It is just a perfect time of year. I hope you all enjoy it as much as me. See ya next week!
PS- The first post on my new blog is now up, I am really excited so go check it out! It is http://desire2create.blogspot.com
4/1/10
April Fools!
Posted by Megan at 5:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
I saw your snowman through our window. I thought it was a great idea to make the snow a little less evil
Post a Comment