This week has been LOUSY!
1-Olivia is soo sick with the flu.
2-She has had pretty close to 10 baths in the past two days.
3- I have done 5 loads of laundry in those two days.
4- My dryer broke.
5- It will cost 70$ just to have someone come look at it.
6- Ben got in a bike wreck.
7- We still have no insurance.
8- I think Olivia gave me her sickness.
9- School is coming to an end and I have LOADS of homework.
10- Andrew won't listen to a thing I say.
I won't even pretend that I am trying to stay positive because I am not. But I am grateful for the following...
1- The garbage man that came and took the filthy diapers far away from me.
2- My new clothes drying rack.
3- The warm weather that has made it possible to use #2 above.
4- Ben is okay from the bike wreck.
5- Today is Monday and Ben and I are going to watch Amazing Race.
6- Disinfecting cleaning supplies that make my home habitable at this time.
I am praying the next couple days will be better than the last few! Being sick is the WORST.
4/19/10
Sick!
Posted by Megan at 4:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Oh Im so sorry Megan! Wish I was there too help!I always hate when my kids get sick...and then everyone gets sick. Good luck on your finals!
I am so sorry Megan! I hope that you are feeling better soon and that the kids get over the flu. Sounds like you need a break....hang in there. :) Love ya!
Ugh I know what you mean! we just went through that with all of us. I hope you are all feeling better
I am especially sorry that Olivia got sick and I agree having the flu is terrible. I just hope that none of the rest of you get it.
Ugh. We know the feeling. Sick kids are no fun--especially when you are sick yourself. I hope you get feeling better. If I lived a few thousand miles closer, I'd bring you dinner. :)
Post a Comment