Yesterday before we were attacked by a SPRING snow storm, the weather was pretty nice. My mom got the kids kites this year for Easter. They absolutely loved it. While Ben was running, Olivia kept yelling and pointing, "Elmo! Elmo!" Too cute. Andrew kept running all around the yard with his. Just 30 minutes after we put them away, it started raining and then SNOWING! I am sooooo sick of this weather! I just wanted to crawl into a deep dark hole this morning when I woke up to several inches. No exaggeration!
4/5/10
Let's go fly a kite
Posted by Megan at 7:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Oh this is too cute of a blog. I am so glad they loved the kites and got to fly them before the storm. Thanks for always sharing fun things.
I just happened to look out the window and saw your cute family flying kites. It was the perfect day for it...until the STUPID SNOW that is.
how fun! We've wanted to fly kites for so long, but now it's too freezing!
How fun! Jack is so jealous of your neighborhood =) Ours is so ghetto. haha
Post a Comment