4/27/10

Hey!

I have been meaning to get on here and post something new so I don't look like a complete downer talking about my sucky week... Unfortunately I have been busy making something to post on my other blog. (2 blogs + Megan = bad idea). Oh well, I am really liking having two blogs most of the time, especially a fun crafty one. To prove that I am not a complete mess like last week, I wanted to update and let everyone know we are all much better after our horrible sick week and have been enjoying the fabulous weather in Logan (although I here it's supposed to snow, ugh).

Some interesting happenings of the last week:

1) My in-laws came out and we had a ton of fun... (post is forthcoming because I remembered my camera!)
2) We went to the new Whittier Center playground and my kids absolutely loved it. I love living in a big enough city to have dozens of parks to choose from, especially cool ones like that.
3) I learned to crochet! I am totally addicted now if I can just finish up my hot pad so I can start another one.
4) I decided to start an exercise routine and PLEASE pray that I will stick to it. I really need to get in shape. I ran this morning and thought my lungs were collapsing (not a good sign). My goal is to be able to run a mile without stopping.

Hopefully my next few blog posts will be more interesting or at least have pictures. For now, you should go check out this hilarious post I just read on The Meanest Mom, I was totally laughing out loud.

2 comments:

Tyson and Chelsea said...

Where is the whittier center playground? I'm glad you're feeling better. And yes, it did snow :(

Lisa Hathaway said...

Thanks for the tip about the chives. I really don't know what to do with them.

And the molten cakes were sooo good! Thank you! You're sweet. I hope we can still be friends even though you're no longer my visiting teacher. **grin**