4/15/10

Baby Animal Days

We went to baby animal days here in Logan for the FIRST time last weekend. We have wanted to go in the past but have always left town right in the middle of it. We got to see baby chicks, ducks, bunnies, sheep, pigs, goats, and bears! I love the American West Heritage Center, it is so fun.

Holding the baby ducks. They were sooo very cute.


My kids were probably more obsessed with the train and pony rides than the animals. We waited in a huge line to go around one time on this train. Olivia about had a come apart when I took her off.

Baby Bears!

Andrew on the pony. He is so big!

You see that horse over there to the left? I was in that one being a complete cheese ball in front of a bunch of people. Of course Ben didn't see me and thus cropped me out. Haha. All that cheesiness for nothing. All in all it was a good day and my kids had a blast. I don't know if I would pay that much to go again considering that my kids were crazy over the things that are there all the time, but it was fun.

1 comments:

Tyson and Chelsea said...

I loved baby Animals day too! It was our first time going also. Looks like you guys had a really fun time