Me, Andrew, and Livy all sat down together for a little interview. Their responses were so cute, I decided to post them.
How old are you? 5 years old
What’s your favorite color? Blue
Who’s your best friend? Jaxson and Millie, because she is
such a cutie.
What’s your favorite food? Noodles
What’s the best birthday you ever had? Transformers
What do you want to be when you grow up? A cowboy or a doctor
What makes you mad? When Livy is mean to me.
What makes you happy? When somebody gives me a hug.
What do you do for fun? I play around with Olivia.
What’s your favorite book?
Jumpy Jack & Googley.
How many kids do you want when you’re older? Four. Googley,
Jumpy Jack, Thomas, and Ella.



2 comments:
This post is so funny. Besides Andrew's pic making me laugh his answers to your questions are priceless. I love your future grandchildren's names. LOL
Oh wow! Those are some great names he's got picked out. LOL! And the questions were fun. If you did one for Liv you should post it. I can only imagine what her answers would be...
Post a Comment