How old are you? Three… I’m big. I’m so big.
What’s your favorite color? Pink and purple. Because they’re
girl things.
Who’s your best friend? Avery. I like Mckinnley too.
What’s your favorite food? Vegetables and silly spaghetti.
“siwwy s-getti”
What’s the best birthday you ever had? Robie.
What do you want to be when you grow up? A tiger with
Halloween.
What makes you mad? Millie does when she hits me and pulls
my hair.
What makes you happy? You do when you always give me
Andrew’s jingle bell hand thing that shakes.
What's your favorite thing to do? Slide down slides.



3 comments:
Awww!!! That is the cutest picture of my short stack! I love what she is gonna be when she grows up. Guess we'll have to go visit her at the circus or zoo! :P
What a fun thing to do. I love these interviews you did with the kids and the picture of Olivia is so cute. She really looks like you in this pic.
What a cute idea. I love that picture of Livy. I also really like your new header.
Post a Comment