My kids started school at Thomas Edison Charter School last week. They were sooo excited to go back! Andrew is now in first grade and goes to school all day. I really miss him. We bought a bunch of lunch making supplies and my good friend Aimee sent me even more fun stuff, so he gets excited to make his lunch each night and eat at the school. Olivia is now in kindergarten. She has the same teacher that Andrew had last year and is in the room right next to him. So far, she loves going and came home telling me she made new friends. She said she just walked up and asked a girl her name and now she has a friend named Stella! I was pleasantly surprised to hear that. She has always been pretty reserved but maybe kindergarten will bring out the social butterfly in her! Andrew told me that he also is making lots of new friends. When I went to pick him up, he announced that I needed to meet one of them. This little boy ran up to me and started shouting out his mother's phone number so I could call her and arrange for them to play. Haha. He also told me that he made friends with a boy even though he had long hair. I said, "What's wrong with long hair?" He said, "No mom, it was long like a girl! But I'm still his friend." I wonder if I should show him pictures of his dad from high school. :)
8/26/13
First Day of School
Posted by Megan at 1:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I love the new pics and your blog about school.
You might want to show him those pics. HAHA! What a funny kid. Glad Olivia is making friends too!
Post a Comment