8/15/13

River Jumping

Ben rides his bike on the river trail almost every day to get to school. One day he came home completely soaked and told me he got hot and decided to jump in the river on his way home. Crazy guy. He found a big swimming hole he was dying to take us to. So a few Saturdays ago, we went river jumping. The water was pretty cold, but it was fun.


We found a frog!



Andrew looking at the river with his goggles.


I really didn't want to jump in because it was so cold, but figured what the heck, you only live once!


The river was about 7 feet deep!

Andrew and I made a deal that if I jumped in, he would. He tried to go back on it, but got brave and took the plunge.

Me and the kids... see Millie's eye?


While we were jumping, some people with a dog came along. He went crazy every time Ben jumped in and finally jumped in with him.




2 comments:

Jamie said...

Okay so it took me forever to decide what you were talking about when you said, "Do you see Millie's eye". I finally made the pic bigger so I could look. LOL That was a little freaky.

Aimee said...

So fun!