Olivia turned FIVE! She has never had a birthday party with friends, so I let her pick a theme and some friends came to help celebrate. The theme she chose was "Littlest Pet Shop," her favorite toy.
Food: Vanilla Cake, Bunny Snacks, Monkey Skewers, Mouse Munch, and Puppy and Kitten Chow.
I made a huge collage in the shape of a 5 with pictures of Liv through the years.
We played games centered around cats. Kids had to pair up and roll balls of yarn across the floor with their noses. It was a huge hit.
Millie and her friend Anika even tried it... but had to be coaxed by Ben.
After the yarn game, we went outside to eat donuts off a string. It was supposed to be like cats playing with dangling toys. This game definitely elicited the most laughs.
All the kids lined up after the donut eating contest for a picture.
We then played "Pin the bow on the kitty." I was up until some unholy hour the night before making all those bows!
I set up an "Adoption Center" for each kid to adopt a littlest pet shop. After games, we decorated little houses (favor boxes) with stickers and all the kids picked out their pet.
Then we opened presents! She got spoiled with lots of fun toys from friends, as well as a butterfly garden and a new backpack from Ben and I, and a scooter from Ben's parents.
She's pretty serious about that scooter.
We then blew out candles and ate until everyone went home.
Happy Birthday Liv!
































1 comments:
You should seriously go into the party planning business. This looks like such a fun party. The skirt looks so cute on Olivia.
Post a Comment