I forgot to post about swimming lessons last month. The kids look forward to that every year. They learned so much. Liv has always been very cautious in water, but she shocked me by turning into a little fish this year. Andrew can swim for a few feet with no help now and Millie was a stinker through most of it, but that's nothing new. :)
Lindsey and Cooper did the water babies class with us too. I don't know if Cooper liked it better inside or outside the pool. He seemed pretty content to crawl around.
This picture pretty much sums up Millie's personality.
She hammed it up when dad came to watch and even put her face in the water.
Bracing myself for her wild jumping.
Liv practicing front float!
Andrew jumping off the board!
The kids had a great time, but I'm so glad it's over. I was exhausted after carting three kids to the pool each day.


1 comments:
Looks like they had a great time! I love the picture of Amelia posing. She is a stinker! haha!
Post a Comment