So I have been following this woman's blog whom I don't even know for the past month or so. (Don't ask how I find some people's blogs.) Her daughter was at Primary Children's and got a heart transplant and it didn't work out. She died the other day and I am so heartbroken for this family. She was such a beautiful baby. I pray that I will never have to go through a trial like that, but it just reminds me how precious life is. I am so grateful for eternal families and that even when terrible things like that happen we can all see each other again someday. Now I am going to get off this computer and go play with my Livy doll while Andrew is sleeping.
3/4/09
Sad news
Posted by Megan at 12:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
That is so tough. It does make your heart break.
Post a Comment