I am still moving forward with my resolution to learn to bake one new thing a month and for February it was Creme Brulee. Ben and I go to the restaurant Hamilton's every six months or so for special occasions and we always get Creme Brulee. It is divine! Well I was sick of waiting six months for it and decided I need to learn to do it myself. So Ben and I went to Bed Bath and Beyond and found a torch and ramekins for only 20$ and we made our first batch on the last day of February... so it still counts!
My favorite part! The torch!
Ben kept trying to get me to look at the camera... ugh hello! Distracted woman with a lit torch... not a good idea. Don't look too close in this pic, you will see my sticky note that yells "USE PAPER TOWEL!" Haha. Long story.
Pure heaven! I just want to jump through the screen and eat this right now.
Ben and I always joke that we want to lick the plate and ramekin at Hamilton's but the restaurant is much too fancy for that. Not at home though!
A sign you have some really good Creme Brulee! Delish!


5 comments:
That looks SO good! I'm so impressed with your baking skills.
YUM-O!
Where is this Hamilton's? I need a date night!
When you going to bake some for me?
I actually called my motherinlaw and asked her how she made it because justin is always raving how she cooked great goulash. It is basically a wateryish chilie, with a little less chilie seasoning, and add corn, onions, and macaroni. It was pretty good.
Wow Megan- you are amazing! I don't even think of doing those kinds of things! Great job, you little Betty Crocker!!!
Post a Comment