It doesn't help that I have the same password for every email huh? Haha. That was quite the pleasant surprise though. Thanks Ben! I love you too.
Look at this adorable little thing I found online. If I had a newborn and 45$ extra dollars to spend, I would get this Snuggle Sac for sure! Anyone know how to crochet? That is something I have tried and failed at several times.

PS- I need Spring Break vacation ideas... anyone know of a cool and cheap place for me to visit? I have the feeling we will end up spending it in Duchesne or Logan if I don't come up with something more exciting.


2 comments:
What about BEAUTIFUL Price? haha, almost like Duschene...:)...I love that little snuggly...
Megan! It tells you how much I've checked my blog comments recently. I just got yours! I love your blog and congrats on the new cooking ideas! I think I may have to begin something of the sort. I'll leave you a recipe soon. :) The pizza and the soup especially looked delicious! AND you and Ben seem so good for each other. (He's right about you being beautiful, by the way)
In the way of vacations: have you ever been to Goblin Valley down past Price? I don't know how much Olivia would enjoy it, but we took Jackson there when he was just 1.5 yrs and he LOVED running around being a boy. Just a thought... The bad thing is you'd have to camp--don't know how you feel about that--or drive someplace to stay. Good luck!
Kara
Post a Comment