2/12/09

Pay It Forward


I got this cute idea from a friend and it sounded like a ton of fun. So this is how it works: The first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive a handmade gift from me during this year. When and what will be a surprise.There's a small catch...You knew there would be didn't you? Post this on your blog then come back and leave a comment, telling me you're in. Fun, huh? Remember, only the first 3 comments receive a gift.
I am really excited and have been racking my brain thinking of gifts for just about everyone that could possibly leave a comment so good luck!

4 comments:

Trent and Melanie said...

Great idea Megs! I put it on my page. I think it would be fun to do something nice for others. Love ya!

Magen said...

Hey this sounds like fun... I'm in.

Mary said...

This is awesome! I'll do it!

On a random note, the other day I was having a class presidency meeting with my beehives, and we were planning some activities and one of the girls started describing this "hair thing holder" as she called it, and to make a long story short I figured out she was talking about the one on this blog! What a coincidence! Anyway, we're going to make some for an activity!

Christy said...

So - i am going to need your address for sometime in the future when i get my butt in gear and make your gift :)

You can email it to cmoysh@yahoo.com