This is so awesome! I found out the password to Megan's blog and she doesn't even know I read it! Megan wrote some really nice things about me on my birthday. So, I wanted to give a few reasons why Megan is the most wonderful person I know and return the favor.
1. "She don't know she's beautiful. Never crossed her mind..." She really doesn't. Megan is always doubtfully asking me if she looks good. I am always so confused at how she doesn't see how pretty she is. Especially her eyes. She has the most gorgeous eyes. Although, I'm still not quite sure what color they are. Its ok, I don't think she knows either. Megan, aside from the fact that you are beautiful, there is more to good looks than looks. Your person is the very core of my attraction towards you. The fact that you are good lookin' is just an added benefit.
2. Megan is so much fun to be around. I get homesick when I am at school, I am always excited to come home and spend time with my family. There's no place like my home. This leads me to the next item of business...
3. Megan is so good at keeping the house in order. Our kids are always well taken care of which is a full-time job in and of itself. She always keeps clean underwear in my drawer. I never run out! The house is lways clean and nice looking. She almost always has a delicious dinner ready when I get home. The gourmet meals she has been cooking lately have been absolutely wonderful. She is learning to sew and has made Andrew some cool pajamas and is now making an apron. Wow! That is a lot of work and Megan, I thank you!
4. Megan has such a strong personality. It goes perfectly with me because I am such a push-over. We're like a yin-yang. Megan never hesitates to say things EXACTLY how they are and EXACTLY how they should be. It's a tough job keeping me inline but somebody has to do it. I'm lucky to have someone who does it so well.
5. Megan has a strong testimony in the gospel. She said of me that I am one of the most spiritual people she knows but I have to admit, I lean on her for support in everything that I do. I am so dependent on Megan, that I am simply incapable of being even slightly pleased when she is not happy. There is nothing I enjoy more than to please her and see her happy. I don't know how strong I would be without my other half. There is no one that I would rather be married and sealed to for time and eternity.
6. Megan is a wonderful mother. I start projects with our kids and then Megan gets the brunt of them when I am at school. For instance, potty training. Andrew has been going to sit on the potty about every twenty minutes since Christmas. And who has been the chauffer on the very large majority of those bathroom trips? Who was the one who has had the pleasure of cleaning up countless accidents? Yeah it was Megan. Even though I am the one who insisted it was time for Andrew to be potty trained. Megan gets up seemingly countless times every night to feed or comfort Olivia. Megan is the kind of mother that breastfeeds her children for the entire first ear of their lives! This is a tremendous sacrifice that only she can giver to her children and she does. I come home every day and hear Andrew spout off twenty new words. Megan, I am truly impressed. You are an excellent mother and teacher no if's and's or poopy butt's about it.
7. She is the mother of my children. Enough said.
8.Megan is so generous. Tho only other person I have ever known to be so giving is her Grandpa Clint Park. Megan is always making food for people who are sick or who just had a baby. She puts her all into callings that she gets. She doesn't hold a single thing back when it comes to her family or someone elses.
9. Megan is so thoughtful. She has sent hundreds of thank you notes to people since we have been married. I wouldn't be surprised to find out she sent a thank you card to someone who gave her a cold.
Megan,
Were it not for you, my life would have no resemblence to what it is today(in a bad way). I have every reason to thank you. I thank you for my children, my happiness and joy, my life, my improvement, the destiny of my very soul. I will be with you for this life, through thick and thin, good times and bad, and then into eternity. If I did everything possible to please you and make you comfortable, I would still owe you more. Thank you for your love and forgiveness and all that you give, which is everything you have.
Your husband, friend, companion
Ben
2/18/09
To Megan...
Posted by Megan at 3:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Wow... that is the best thing I've read in forever. You two give me hope for a better future. And for Ben... congrats on finding her password! That was the sweetest thing I have ever read. You do have an amazing wife! I think you should get on this thing and write some more every once in awhile. ha ha
Ben, this was so sweet. Megan really is all of this and more. I think the world of her and I am happy that you guys can make each other happy....yes..and ditto to Mels words..congrats on finding out the password.
THAT IS SO AWESOME! What a treasure of a guy to write this!
You two are so cute, I just love to read this blog!
HAHA, it was sweet, I do have to admit it. Good job Ben, but I'm just glad that I knew the 2 of you before you started dating, and have pleanty of ammo from the good old days! (Although you both have some pretty serious stuff on me too!). I am happy to see you both come so far and grow to be who you are today, but I still love you both, for who you were and who you are now.
Post a Comment