I have been totally obsessed with listening to Dave Ramsey the past week or two. I don't even know exactly what discs I am listening to because I got them as part of a baby gift from a friend. Hahaha. She is awesome. But I think they are from his Financial Peace University program. If any of you are interested in anything financial... buying a house (or buying anything actually), learning about insurance, investments, budgeting, etc etc etc.... you should look into reading or listening to Dave Ramsey. I had heard about him a long time ago just randomly on the radio and I just thought, "Wow he totally makes sense!" Most finance lingo leaves me feeling overwhelmed and well... stupid... because I never know what they are talking about! Well- long story short, my friend got me these discs and I have been listening to them one right after the other all week. I seriously look forward to hearing him talk. The thing I like most about him is that he is funny and has so many stories that crack me up, so he makes finances fun! I hear his book Total Money Makeover is really good so I think I am going to try reading that next. Anyway- look into it if you need help with anything financial. I feel it is an absolute must, especially if you ever plan on buying a home or gaining any kind of wealth. Does anyone else out there know Dave Ramsey? Maybe everyone knows about him and I am clueless.
PS- I looked online and he is doing a seminar thing in Salt Lake on May 16. I really want to go!
2/5/09
Dave
Posted by Megan at 9:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Hi Megan, I don't have your email address so I am going to write the Wonton Recipe on this comment...sorry (by the way, I love your blog and read it all the time.)
Crab Wontons-
1/2 pkg of crab
1-8oz pkg cream cheese
green onion (amount desired, but must have)
pepper
mix all together and wrap in your wonton wraps and deep fry. They taste best when served hot- (don't put them in the oven to keep them warm, it cooks the crab and they are yucky) but they taste good warmed up in the microwave for leftovers.
Let me know how you like them.
I love Dave Ramsey too! I don't listen as much as I should, since I dont have radio at my house or in my car...but when I am in the Yulon with Justin we often listen to his show together! He is very wise! Good for you for heeding his wisdom!
Megan,
Just wondered where you get your blog backgrounds, they are always so cute and origanal?
I've heard about him, but never listened to him. I'll have to check him out because heaven knows I'm a financial dummy! I guess that's why I married an accountant... so we won't go bankrupt. :)
Post a Comment