We are headed to the warm and exciting tropics of Duchesne Utah for Spring Break this weekend. Haha. I am a little sad we don't get to go to Jamaica or something but that's life so oh well. I am just so happy this week is over! These were some of the ups and downs of this week...
*Ben had two tests and a presentation and basically I have been going crazy with the kids all week long by myself.
*Olivia had a doctor appointment yesterday and got some shots. She had a little fever and was very grumpy pretty much the rest of the night. All is well now though and I need to find a way to get her to eat her solids... poor girl just gags on everything I give her.
*Andrew didn't take a nap so therefore he was up 3 times last night screaming but he's napping now so tonight should be better! We had very few accidents this week and he even wakes up in the night to go to the bathroom. Today he tried to go potty all by himself, he did pretty well and even got up on the toilet just fine... only problem... he forgot to pull his underwear down first. Hmm.
*Ben and I made a budget and went through our budget for February. We are trying a new system of using cash in envelopes... we will see how that goes.
*I finished my apron in my sewing class (I will post pics because I was way excited). My next project is a dress for Olivia.
*Ben's brother got his mission call this week and we are going down to Provo tonight to open it together over dinner. Yippee! I am so excited for him.
*I started two new books... The Power of Positive Parenting and The Love Dare, so far so good.
*My grandma had her last chemo treatment!
*We ate all our perishable items in the fridge so we won't come home to rotten food.
Well the next time you hear from me I will probably have a sunburn from all the hot sun in good old Duchesne but I will try to grin bear it! Haha. Ciao!
3/6/09
We're off!
Posted by Megan at 12:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Sounds like you have had a busy week. We are potty training at our house and things are going good so far. Rustin sleeps all night with no accidents and is now just starting to tell me when he needs to go instead of me asking him, but i still have to help him, and he uses his little potty still. That is such good news about your grandma! Hopefully you are not expecting too tuch nice weather since we woke up to snow this morning. Hope you enjoy your spring break! Oh and have you tried to grind up the food for olivia and add juice or milk or something to make it just a little more runny?
Hey cute girl! I haven't talked to you in years! I saw you at church and wanted to talk to you but couldn't find you when we went to leave. If you ever get bored you should check out my blog amykyleharding.blogspot.com I would love to keep in touch!
~Amy Harding (Bleazard)
Post a Comment