3/25/09

Surprise! Another member of the family!

Hahaha I was hoping the title of the blog would freak everyone into thinking I was announcing another pregnancy. Did it work?

Well this addition to our family was a lot less painful. Meet NEMO! (Andrew picked it out) After helping my cousin by letting her evaluate my parenting skills and then write a ten page paper on Andrew, I learned a few things... One of these things is that it is good for kids to have pets. Since we recently sold our snake Marley to Ben's sister, Andrew no longer had a pet and I therefore got bad marks on that part of the evaluation :( So I decided that just would not be okay and we got him a fish! He loves it so much. He feeds it and asks to play with it... (we don't cave on that request don't worry!) I think he is a perfect little addition to our family. All we need to do now is spice up his trifle... oops I mean fish bowl. I thought the blue paper background was a nice touch.

2 comments:

Trent and Melanie said...

Please don't serve a trifle while I visit... I don't think I could stomach that. lol I am excited to talk to Andrew about his new found friend.

Kara said...

What a great idea! Very inventive!