
Today Andrew got in his first real fight on the playground. Sad day. Ben was taking Olivia down the slide when he heard Andrew yell, "Daddy, he's gonna get me!" Ben looked over and saw Andrew in a corner with a little boy holding his fists out. The little boy and Andrew then grabbed each other by the hands and Ben hurried down the slide. By the time Ben got over there the little boy was gone and Andrew was crying and said, "boy hit me in the face." I felt so bad for him. I know kids will be kids but eww sometimes I just want to tell those meany kids off. Unfortunately sometimes Andrew is the culprit so I figure I better keep my mouth shut. Andrew was pretty sad so I taught him to say, "Don't hit me or I will give you a knuckle sandwich" and put his fists up. It is sooo funny to watch him. I don't think he actually knows when or why he says it but it made him feel better nonetheless. Anyone else have funny childhood fight experiences they want to share?
We also took Andrew to the doctor for his yearly checkup and for a flu shot and he now weighs 34 lbs! He is in the 90th percentile for height and 75th for weight. He is one big kid! Maybe his size will start scaring the mean kids off if he doesn't master the knuckle sandwich technique.
9/28/09
Andrew
Posted by Megan at 7:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment