Ahhh life is so hectic, I am trying to keep up with everything but blogging is taking a back burner unfortunately. Nevertheless, I had cake decorating again last week and my cake turned out a little better. I made pumpkin spice cake and it was delish! I decorated the cake for a friend of mine's baby. I thought it went much better than last week but I still have a lot of work to do. :)
Ben and I are both in school now and I sometimes feel like I am going to go insane. In the next week and a half alone I have three tests and two papers to write, one of which is 7 pages. I have a play to go to and a paper for that as well. Not to mention that I have doc appointments for the kids, visiting teaching still to do, and achievement day parent night next wednesday. I know it could be worse but I feel like I am going crazy. As long as none of us get sick, I will be able to cope! So sick people, I love ya but please stay away! :)
Ben and I canned 23 pints of salsa yesterday. I hate canning but it feels so good afterward. I kept the jars on my counter all day today just because it makes me feel like I accomplished something.
Ben picked up the guitar yesterday for the first time in awhile and I realized how much I miss hearing him play so I am going to look into getting guitar lessons for him, if any of you Logan friends have any ideas on who does this, please let me know!
Andrew is still fun and crazy as ever. I am really trying to make some quality time for just him and me amidst all the chaos. He is obsessed with Cars and Lightning McQueen lately. Ben's sister gave us three Cars shirts and he now rotates wearing them everyday.
Olivia is learning a few signs. I taught her please and she learned it so fast that I taught her milk and up too and she is really doing it. It's so cute! She also blows kisses and gives hugs.
Anyway- there is a long lengthy update on our life lately. Have a good week!
9/20/09
One Crazy Week
Posted by Megan at 6:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment