9/10/09

Marett Family Reunion


We had a blast at the Marett Family Reunion last weekend. It was up at the Strawberry Pinnacles and I had never been there before.

We got our very own cabin, I felt totally spoiled. It was awesome!

Andrew and Ben having a little father/son time on the tire swing. :)

Andrew and all the kids caught lizards galore!

There were streams and wide open spaces to play around in. Ben led me and his sister and two brothers out into the middle of nowhere to go fishing. Sarah and I got more cockleburs in our hair than I even want to think about. We played board games with the family and stayed up late by the campfire. It was really fun. I want to go back sometime with Ben and stay in the cabins again.

When we got home... we discovered that Andrew had turned OFF the fridge and freezer and a great majority of our food had to go in the garbage. It was a nightmare. But besides that minor setback, it was a fun-filled weekend.

0 comments: