We decided it was time to get out and do something fun to celebrate the fall so we met some friends at the American West Heritage Center and had lots of fun. When we first got there we ran over to watch them make Apple Cider. Andrew got to pick some apples and put it in. It was really pretty cool to watch. Although Andrew was more obsessed with the train going by to care. Needless to say we went to the train next...
Andrew grinning on his train ride. He loved it.
After the train we went over to pet the little baby goats. They were so adorable. Olivia was absolutely enthralled and giggled the entire time. She screamed when we pulled her away finally. Andrew only said, "Smells stinky" and pet one goat.
After the goats, we went over to the corn maze and got successfully lost. But we found our way through eventually. Andrew had a good time jumping out and scaring us all. He even took home a souvenir.(see above picture) When we finally finished the corn maze we went over to slide down this huge slide which looked scary but went too slow. So us adults had to improvise. (Sorry Abby, I had to post this cute pic of you)
Before we left Andrew got to ride a pony and we went on the train once more. We were all freezing by that time so we headed for home. It was a ton of fun, I would like to go again sometime when its a little warmer.
In other news, our first day at our new ward was yesterday. It went really well. I think we will like being in that ward.
10/12/09
Fall fun
Posted by Megan at 11:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
That slide looks totally fun! You guys should come out and go to the corn maze with me. I haven't been yet... actually I have never been to the maze. Sad I know. The kids looked like they had fun!
You're in a new ward?
Post a Comment