For FHE yesterday, we carved our pumpkins. Andrew and Olivia didn't care too much about it but Ben and I had a blast and want to get more pumpkins. We got some ideas off Martha Stewart. Ben carved the cat and I carved the M, for Megan... just kidding, for Marett.
Andrew was pretty freaked out to put his hand in but finally did it and pulled some seeds out, he mostly wanted to just stab the pumpkin with tools.
Livy all ready for Halloween in her cute outfit.
Ben helping poke holes in my "Megan" pumpkin. :)
I finally got Olivia to come look inside one.
Our finished product. I am so excited for Halloween this year.
On a different note... I tried out a new recipe last night and it was delish so I had to share. Here is the link, sorry we ate it too fast for pictures.
10/20/09
Pumpkins... and dinner.
Posted by Megan at 5:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I checked out that recipe. It looks really good. Maybe I will have to try it out on county employees at Halloween Party. Your pumpkins are really cute!!! See ya Friday.
Your pumpkins are adorable. I wished that I was more creative with ours...we are lucky if we even decorate them anymore. When our kids were little it was fun...now its just work. Also, the recipe looked super yummy. I am going to try it. You are such a good mom. Happy Halloween!
Post a Comment