Well fall is officially here and it is freezing outside already! :( Ben's parents and sister came out last weekend for conference and we canned all day long. We did spaghetti sauce, catsup, apple juice, and apple butter. It was a long day! I am not a big fan of canning but with help it goes by fast and I am starting to actually enjoy it now. Ben and I are going to try relish next.
This has nothing to do with my post, it's just Andrew and his friend Kenzie being cute.
PS- DOES ANYONE READ THIS BLOG ANYMORE? I have only got one comment in about five posts... just wondering if going private made it too hard to read mine now or what.
10/8/09
Fall is here!
Posted by Megan at 4:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I read it all the time. I just have never left a comment. I love reading it and looking at the pics.
I read it all the time and LOVE it. Dayna and I both were just talking the other day about how we loving reading your blog. You have such fun posts and I love being able to keep in touch with you. LOVE YOU!!!! Thanks for sharing your life with me.
I am still here... your canning looks beautiful...I was going to do more canning, but Kody came early and now I have my hands full..
Wow it looks like you guys got alot done! That's awesome. You'll be set for a rainy day. Andrew and Kenzi are cute! That is a good picture. Have him call his Aunt Mel sometime. I love chatting with him. lol Love you guys! Hope I get to see you guys soon.
Post a Comment