This was Olivia one minute...
And before I knew it, she looked like this...
This girl falls asleep in the craziest places and positions. I looked through my pics from the past few months and found all these funny ones of her.
PS- I realize some, if not all, of these pictures have been used in posts previous... Enjoy X2.
10/19/09
Olivia's Crazy Sleeping Patterns
Posted by Megan at 2:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Hahaha! I actually started to laugh out loud. I think I may have to do a video on how Norah sleeps. She doesn't have weird positions, but man is she noisy. She squeaks and grunts the whole night. If Helen wasn't sick and Norah was sleeping through the night she'd be moved into the other room because she drives Jake and I crazy.
I do believe, little sister, that mom has some funny pictures of you and weird ways you fell asleep also. It's looks like a case of mother like daughter. lol! Thanks for sharing those pics. They are hilarious!
Those pictures really bring back the memories of the places I used to find you sound asleep.
Post a Comment