10/22/09

Happy Anniversary!

Well today is Ben and I's 4 year anniversary! Phew, time has just flown by. I can't believe how much has changed since we first got married. Our first year of marriage was pretty rough... for Ben more than me I think. I couldn't cook to save my life, I was pregnant, yeah not so pleasant. By the time our first anniversary rolled around all we wanted to do was take a nap. Things have gotten much better since then. We have finally started to figure each other out. Today I spent the day without Ben... :( He had school and work and won't get home till ten tonight so we are celebrating tomorrow instead. As lame as it is to spend your anniversary with your kids, I honestly think this is the best one yet. Ben and I are much closer now than we ever have been. Not a day goes by... okay very few days go by... when I don't think about how lucky I am to have such a funny, honest, hardworking, considerate, and good-looking husband! Happy Anniversary Benny!

To fill the loneliness... I took a trip down memory lane. This is what was happening four years ago today.






This month is also the same month we had our first date... SEVEN years ago. Yowzaa, that is weird. Here is a pic of Ben and I at a dance in 2003.

4 comments:

Jody and Jace Martin said...

Congrats! It goes by so fast. Especially when you have kids! I love when poeple post wedding pictures. It is just fun to look at them. You looked beautiful (and still do)

Sarah said...

October is a great month for weddings :).
It just keeps getting better with time. Congratulations.

Christy said...

You two looked so young in these. I guess it wasn't very long ago, but things have changed quite a bit huh. Congratulations on your two years.

Abby said...

It's so crazy how much we change in just a few years, huh?! ps I love that one of you guys at the dance, I laughed out loud. :)