I have no idea where he learned this...
I can't believe how much my kids look alike in these two pictures (minus the crayons). Or is it just me?
I gave Olivia her first haircut the other day, just trimmed her mullet a little... :) When Andrew was a baby, he had the most gorgeous curly long hair and I almost cried when I had to cut it. I was so excited for a girl and of course she doesn't have an ounce of curl in her hair and it grows very mulletish, is that a word? She still looks adorable to me. This is the best pic I could get of her, she sees my camera and either tries to hit it (see above picture) or runs in the opposite direction.
So it's now 10pm and today was supposed to be my celebrating day of no more school for awhile... instead Ben is working on a paper STILL! UGH! I swear some teachers have nothing better to do than to make life miserable.
12/10/09
Crayons and Haircuts
Posted by Megan at 8:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Your kids do look a lot a like. Sorry you still have to deal with school. I've decided some teachers feel it is their duty to pass on the torture. Don't they remember what it was like?!
Wow when you put their pics up together they look very much alike. Oh and i love the crayons!! HAHA
Wow, when he put those crayons in did he say" Look mom, Im a walrus"? Thats freaking awesome. Olivia has grown so much...wow And they could be twins. Thats fun.I think mulletish is a word Ive used on my kids or baby mullet.it totally works.
Ha! Funny kid.
About my newsletter...I totally copied the format for it office microsoft office! lol
Post a Comment