12/6/09

Sleep Talking

Ben and I had an interesting conversation the other morning. It went something like this...

Ben: (half coherent) Do we take Andrew to the show?
Megan: (less coherently) Huh?
Ben: Do we take Andrew to the show?
Megan: The caves.
Ben: Keys?
Megan: No the caves.
Ben: Keys?
Megan: The caves in Provo! Just shut up!
((((((((((Pause)))))))))))))
Ben: I still don't understand.

About that time, Ben realized that we were both completely out of it but he opted to fall back asleep and we discussed the details later. I vaguely remember feeling really irritated that he kept asking the same question over and over again and that he was waking me up to do it. Ben remembers being frustrated that I was mumbling and wondering what keys had to do with taking Andrew to the show. Whatever I was thinking must have been serious because I don't regularly tell Ben to "Just shut up!" :) I am still laughing about it.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

LOL :)

Trent and Melanie said...

You use to talk in your sleep all the time! I would sit and laugh at you for the longest time when you would just be sitting there and all of a sudden start in on some random conversation with yourself. But the fact that you and Ben were both doing it... that makes me laugh even harder!!! LOL!