12/28/09

Christmas 2009

Wow what a Christmas! It's good to be home but lonely too and I can't believe it's over. I just took my tree down today, sad! We had a Marett family Christmas party on Wednesday. The dinner menu was seafood, yum! I absolutely love seafood. There was salmon, crab won tons, cheddar biscuits, clam chowder, and shrimp. It was all delicious! After dinner we had a little nativity scene and opened presents.




On Christmas Eve, we got another visit from Santa. Andrew liked this Santa much better... Olivia still freaked. In my family, we have TONS of Christmas traditions. I have never been to a Christmas Eve with my family where there was not prime rib, funeral potatoes, homemade rolls, a Christmas program, and a little craziness...










Andrew was so excited to lay cookies out for Santa with his special note. The highlight of Andrew's Christmas was Lightning McQueen and his new tracks and trains. Olivia was thrilled to have her ball popper, she LOVES it and apparently my teenage cousins love it as well.






All in all it was a fantastic Christmas and I can't believe it is over! :(

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow you guys really had a full weekend! I'm glad you guys had such a good time.
I have to admit though, I like that it goes by fast. Christmas stresses me out!

Jamie said...

I am also sad that Christmas is over.:( Last week was such a good week. Thanks for a wonderful Christmas.

Jack and Daynalee said...

Looks like you guys had such a fun Christmas!