My kids weren't too pleased with Santa this year. Andrew surprised me because he is usually so out-going but just like last year, he was very shy and I had to drag him to sit on Santa's lap. He sat there for about 5 seconds, said he wanted "Gordon" and right back off he went. What wasn't a surprise was Olivia's reaction.
12/18/09
Merry Christmas!
Posted by Megan at 7:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
HaHa SO cute! I can't believe how big your kids are getting. Crazy!
Why is it that little kids always seem to be afraid of Jolly Old Saint Nick?
That is funny that Andrew would be so shy since he was so excited to talk to Santa on the phone. Picture of Olivia is what I would have expected. LOL
Love it! This is the first year that I got a picture of Hannah actually smiling on Santa's lap. I was pretty excited. :)
Post a Comment