1/23/09

Life's too short...

To not lick the bowl...

This is Andrew "helping" me make Ben's birthday cake. Haha. My children crack me up. Here are some recent pictures and stories that keep me entertained. So...
Andrew starts screaming... I run into the computer room to find this...


Andrew then begins to tell me what happened... First of all... Diesel (the black train) is going to be going to time-out. Why? Because he hit Thomas (the blue train) and Thomas fell down. Diesel is in trouble he says... Hahaha.

Andrew loves to make Olivia laugh! Usually he throws things over her head and says, "Where's Deah? (his nickname for her)" Then he pulls it off and she laughs and laughs. This time he decided to help her swing. I had to watch him because he started to get a little wild! She seemed to be enjoying herself though.

We finally said goodbye to the binky! I know I should have done it a long time ago. Oh well. Without Ben, this never would have happened. I was beginning to get attached to it too. Andrew loves to use scissors so we asked him if he wanted to cut his binky. He jumped for joy and cut it, not knowing the repercussions. Come night time, Andrew asks for his bink. I hand it to him and he tries to put it in his mouth but it won't work. Then he exclaims, "Oh no! Bink! I cut it!" I said, "Yeah sorry, you cut it. You are big now." He seems to be adjusting quite well. Haha.

Here is a picture of Olivia's new tooth! She is so big. The other picture was taken while Andrew and I licked the cake batter bowl. Poor girl missed out on all the fun.

4 comments:

Jack and Daynalee said...

How adorable. You're kids are so stinking cute! I can't believe Olivia has teeth! She doesn't seem like she should be that old yet. Sad!

Trent and Melanie said...

looks like you and andrew had a blast with the cake! Livy is adorable! I'm glad her big brother loves her so much... it would have been nice to have an older brother don't you think?

Becca said...

Love the pic of him with cake mix all over his face! So funny!

Anonymous said...

Cute picutres, I can't believe how big they are getting! My blog is now up and running thanks to our new computer! (And Tj's hard work)