6/3/09

I love to see the temple!

I really wanted to go to the temple the other day but it was too late by the time Ben got home so we just went up and walked around on the temple grounds. It will be two years this month since Ben and I went through the temple for the first time. I think time is flying faster the more children I have. Here are some pics from up at the temple.

Seeing these roses almost made me cry, I miss my rose garden!!

I love this pic!
Going to the temple really brings out the reverence in us. :)

3 comments:

Trent and Melanie said...

I love the pics! The one of Olivia looking at the temple brought a tear to my eye. I can't wait to see you guys again! SOOO excited!

Tyson and Chelsea said...

We found you! I love your blog. you have such cute pictures. And I love the kid's stuff on the sidebar. what a great idea. Thanks again for the cookies! They were so good.

Kara said...

Oh, these pictures are the best! Absolutely adorable! You are a beautiful girl, Megan. Does anyone but Ben tell you that? They should!

And about the videos--I'm lucky it worked. I'm a little computer-slow, if you know what I mean. I hook the camera up to the computer and then the videos just pop up on the desktop. Then in the "post" there's a little button that looks like a film strip (next to the photo button) and you push it to upload your photo. It takes a long time though. Hope this helps, but I don't really expect it to since I don't know what I'm talking about. :) GOOD LUCK!