So I have become obsessed with watching So you think you can dance. It's quite unfortunate however because I don't have tv, haha. Basically I have to just get on youtube and watch dances, hoping to get the ones from this season, which sometimes happens. :) I think the contemporary dances are my favorite so far, I especially like Mia Michaels, although some of her stuff is a bit out there. I still like it. I also like the hip hop dances. After wasting so much time watching dances, I think two of my favorites are these... Thought I would share.
Katee Shean & Joshua Allen
Chelsie Hightower & Mark Kanemura
I love pretty much all the dances with Joshua Allen and Katee Shean, incidentally I learned he was the winner of that season. This one was my favorite though! So awesome. It gives me chills. I told Ben that him and I should learn to do this dance, hahahahaha that could be some serious entertainment. I could even do my hair like Katee! If you're bored you should look up their hip hop dance, it was cool too.
I really liked the story behind the dance with Chelsie & Mark. It was about a workaholic husband and his wife not wanting him to go. Maybe I like it because I feel like that when Ben leaves for work sometimes, although he is not a workaholic and would probably stay home if I threw as big of a fit as she did. Haha.
I will have to get caught up on this season when we go to Duchesne. Ben will probably be happy to have me watch it with someone else. I think he is getting sick of me yelling for him to come watch all these dances. I have to share it with someone! Anyone else like this show or know of some good dances I can look up on youtube? :)
6/24/09
So you think you can dance?
Posted by Megan at 3:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I LOVE so you think you can dance! WE don't have TV either so it's pretty depressing. love it love it though
You might be able to take the "girl out of the dance" (being done with dancing and all of that) but you can't ever take the "dance out of the girl"....I am the same way. I watch them, critique them and think of how they could make it better...then I move on and do it all again. I miss it sometimes. I think I miss all of you guys more than anything though!
I download the torrents online and watch them on the computer....because I don't have TV ether. However I never miss an episode! I LOVE this show. It is probably my all time favorite. Teh only show I make time to watch, besides American Idol.
from http://thepiratebay.org/tv/1151/S05/. I download it on http://www.bittorrent.com/ and then play it on http://download.cnet.com/VLC-Media-Player/3000-13632_4-10267151.html?tag=mncol. I use http://bsafehome.com/ to block out the yuck pictures that load on piratebay...and everything else bad online...
I would love to have you watch SYTYCD with me when you come out! I told you I have them all recorded! So we can watch them all when you get here... well the one's that I have recorded. I have last season recorded as well. I'm sure Ben would love to have you spend hours of pointless time watching the TV... haha! JKJK!!
Post a Comment