6/29/09

Our last June weekend

We got to go to the Draper temple this weekend with my cousin CJ. He will be leaving on his mission to Bulgaria in August. I love the Draper temple, I was so excited to go through again since last time it was just a tour. It's beautiful.


All the family, well all the family that came at least. :) Maybe a better word would be HALF the family.
CJ and his mom!
Andrew saying a little prayer at "Jesus House" :) He was really excited to stay and hang out with the cousins while we went through until I told him I was going to the temple, then he changed his mind. At least until they told him he would get to play baseball at the park. Andrew is obsessed with baseball lately! He asks to go outside and play all the time. I got these cool pics of us outside playing with the sunset behind us.



Here are some pics of my new additions. I was so excited to get some plants!


We bought Andrew a little swimming pool a few weeks ago and it's finally nice enough weather to use it.


Crack kills, honey.

2 comments:

Magen said...

HAHA! I can't believe how big Andrew and Olivia are getting!? Oh my goodness--so cute! I love her swim suit and the crack :) I hope you guys are enjoying your summer...call if you ever headed this way!

Tyson and Chelsea said...

Those pictures are so cute! We went through the Draper temple open house with Afton... not a good experience. She was really good until we got halfway through then started screaming. So I would like to go when I could enjoy it more :) It was pretty. I have to say, Andrew is the cutest kid I've ever seen!