I am so sad we don't have a garden this year! I expected to be relieved by not having to do so much work but it's mostly just depressing! So I decided to make myself a little herb garden to feel better. I went and got some basil, sage, lemon thyme, chives, and rosemary and made this cute little mini-garden to go in my kitchen window. I am SO excited. I couldn't stop touching and smelling my plants, I love them. Haha.
6/6/09
My garden
Posted by Megan at 2:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
That is really cool. I never thought about doing that. So does it NOT have to be outside? Tell me how to do this I am super interested. Sounds like fun. Be glad that you don't have a garden, nothing is growning in the rain anyway...
I'm glad you got some plants... Lemon Thyme is one of my all time favorite...smells SO Yummy!
Post a Comment