My printer has been acting crazy so I haven't been able to upload pictures but I finally got it working so this is what we've been up to so far this summer...Fishing...
Hiking...
Daddy-daughter time...
Ben's brother is now officially Elder Marett!
Daddy-son time...
NAPS!
We went and roasted marshmallows up Logan canyon
Andrew knows how to use matches we learned, SCARY!
Olivia got mad at me because I wouldn't let her eat dirt. Look at those big watery eyes!
Have you ever seen a more delicious looking smore??? I was proud.
Me and Andrew sharing it.
Sticky face.
I had to prop the camera on the car and set the timer but I got this pic of Ben and I.
Some other interesting tidbits about our summer are:
*This weekend is the ward campout and we are going to try camping with Olivia for the first time!
*Ben got an internship so he is now working a full time job and a part time job! Its crumby but at least we will have some money.
*Andrew went to the dentist today to get some little cavities on his front teeth filled. He only had laughing gas and he did SO good!
6/18/09
What we've been up to...
Posted by Megan at 2:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I love reading your blog, it always brings a smile to my face. Your kids are adorable. I love the picture of Andrew and Ben sitting on the curb...it looks like some picture for a commercial or movie...so adorable.
Love the pics, Megan! The ones of Bed and the kiddos are adorable; also, I love the one of the two of you that you took with your timer. And congrats on the perfect s'more! It's the little things in life, isn't it??
Hey sis! I love your new blog! I have been waiting for a new one to show up. I miss reading them all the time. I'm glad you got it up and running. It looks like everyone is doing really good and that you had a blast making smores! I love all the new pictures. But a little dirt never hurt anyone!!! LOL
Post a Comment