I gotta hurry and blog about my weekend before Ben comes back from the store with the kids so this might be short... We went to Duchesne this weekend for Sean's farewell and Ben and I's 5 year class reunion. Wow how time flies. There were only a few out of the whole 50 people in my class that came but it was fun chatting with old friends. It's amazing how even though we all go our separate ways, everyone is much the same, personality wise. I feel like I have changed sooo much but some things are surely the same I imagine.
Sunday we got to hear Sean give his talk in church. It was probably the best missionary talk I have heard but I might be a little biased :) There were so many friends and family that came out to support Sean and we got to visit with them all Sunday afternoon. Sunday night we decided to just stay in Duchesne till Monday because we were having too much fun. We went back to my grandma's house and I totally kicked everyone's butt at Wii bowling! Oh yeah. My top score was 211. I was pretty proud! I even beat my uncle Todd by one whole point! Wahoo!

Taking a break from beating everyone at Wii. Haha.


0 comments:
Post a Comment