
That's right, tomorrow is the first day of school... again. This semester I am only taking two classes: Family Finance & Economic Issues for Individuals and Families. Hopefully these two classes will really come in handy this semester as Ben takes 18 credits and will thus be working very little. Andrew also started preschool and has story time once a week. I also need to try and keep in touch with my friends. It is going to be a crazy few months. I really pray we can somehow make it all work without going crazy. Tuesdays and Thursdays are going to be the most chaotic. I drive into town, drop Andrew at preschool, drive home, drive back three hours later, pick him up from preschool, eat our sack lunch in the car and find something to entertain us for an hour until Ben's class ends, switch Ben while he takes the kids home for nap, go to class, get picked up by Ben and switch while he goes to class, go home, start dinner, wait for Ben to get home from his long bus ride. That makes three trips into town and one bus ride. I actually think it is better for me to be too busy than not busy enough though, especially during winter. I get way more things done when I have less time and I love making schedules and plans for my day, week, life. I am just a planning sorta person. Anyway- mostly this post was for me to sort out my crazy life and feel like I have some control, sorry if it's just rambling to the rest of you. I am famous for that.
PS- Did anyone notice my new side bars with a menu plan for the week (thanks for the idea Magen)and books I am reading? I try to post hyperlinks to the recipes if they are online. I think everyone should add a menu to their blog so I can have more dinner ideas AND you should get a goodreads account because it's really fun to see what everyone is reading and how they like it.
1/10/10
Another Semester
Posted by Megan at 8:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Yes, I noticed your menu on the side and I thought it was a wonderful idea. I am going to do the same. I just haven't updated my blog (in any way)...hmm I should do that.
Post a Comment