Here are some recent funny pics of Andrew and Olivia. Olivia was so tired after story time and while I was busy putting all our stuff away she fell asleep right on the couch. Andrew has now stopped taking naps in the day. It was too much work to try and get him to sleep at nap and then at bedtime. He goes to sleep early now and does "quiet time" in his room for an hour or two each day. The other day after preschool he crashed during quiet time in this cute position.
Check out this miracle! My children playing together without fighting!
Olivia loves to put Andrew's underwear on her head. This is her signature "Olivia look" It means she is not pleased.
This is the nice cute Olivia. Wow, she has some serious mood swings.
My schedule has now changed since my last post. I am no longer taking the class up on campus and running all over town twice a week. Instead, I am taking it online and I also signed up for Geology 1010, a general requirement. I figured that if I take three classes a semester, it will take me 5 or 6 semesters to graduate so I am going to try doing that. Wish me luck!
1/13/10
Cute Pictures
Posted by Megan at 3:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
The pictures you posted are so cute. I loved Olivia's "look". I am glad you are doing this blog. It is fun to look at.
Post a Comment