Almost everyday while I am starting dinner, I see our cute little next door neighbor walk home from school. Today she came rushing up to our door instead of hers. "Hmmm, I wonder if she is selling something," I said to myself. Ben went and answered it but before I could make it to the door to see what she was selling, she ran right past me towards the hall.
"Hi! Where is your bathroom?" I directed her down the hall.
"What is going on?" I asked.
"She had to go to the bathroom."
When she came out, I asked her if she was locked out of her house. She replied, "No, I have a key. I just had to go really bad and thought I better stop here instead." Hahaha. Seriously she is soo funny. I love my little neighborhood.
1/6/10
Neighbors
Posted by Megan at 4:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
What a funny story. It's nice that she felt comfortable enough to just stop by your house for a potty break :).
It must be so surreal to have your kids start pre-school. That's big boy business. They grow up to fast. Andrew looks so cute in that picture.
Post a Comment