I am SOO happy the smog is gone! This is what it looked like out my window during the early evening, not even night. It has been so dark and dingy and sick. I almost forgot why I loved Logan. But on Tuesday a storm rolled through and took it all away. Yay! So we celebrated by going sledding down Old Main!
After sledding we went out to dinner at The Beehive Grill to support Andrew's preschool. It was soo nice, we hadn't been out to eat since October and I can't even remember the last time we took the kids out with us.
1/21/10
Sledding
Posted by Megan at 4:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
How fun!! I love the new pics and reading your blog.
We got a butt load of snow too! Maybe I'll go sleddin this weeknd. Sounds fun to me!
So much fun!
Does Andrew go to the bilingual preschool? My class is doing a project for them. I would have gone to the Beehive Grill, but Kelly had to work that night. I'm glad you had fun.
OH - and caramels ... PLEASE! I'll bring you some tonight. (the picture only shows half of what I have! Not even kidding.)
I guess Union preschool would be more specific, huh? **laugh**
My linguistics class is making activity baskets - books (English & Spanish) with some activities ready made so volunteers can have everything ready for them. It should be good, but it's adding stress to my semester!
Post a Comment