Well today is Ben's birthday and I have been planning for weeks to make him this fabulous cake and have dinner and go to Provo and then... our whole family got hit with the worse flu we have ever had! Soo instead of partying Ben took care of the kids all day, fetched me water, started my movies, helped me with my homework, and he is currently out delivering my papers for the ward activity tomorrow. I feel so bad that we aren't doing something fun but I promised him that amazing cake next week so that blog post is forthcoming. Thankfully, one thing that doesn't make me ill is blogging about him so that is his birthday gift for now. Today I am going to list 10 random facts about Ben...
1: He can sing all the words to Frank Sinatra by Cake, actually he knows all the words to the entire album- this is random because the first time I ever heard it, he just started singing all the songs by heart.
2: He loves Spider Solitaire.
3: He enunciates all his words, particularly “poem” and “mountain”
4: He recycles everything and has even taken stuff I have thrown away out of the trash and into recycling. Seriously who does that?? Of course he will have me say in his behalf that he only takes clean trash from the top of the garbage and doesn't go digging around. PS- his definition of "digging" is a lot different than mine.
5: He flosses his teeth every night. I wish I was that good at flossing.
6: He calls Olivia “poo-poo”. Of all the names to call your little baby girl, he chooses that. The funny thing is, he says it in the sweetest way like he was calling her "lovely" or "sweetie" except it's "poo-poo".
7: He doesn’t like cashews. This is something he just told me the other day.
8: He falls asleep almost on demand, including on the couch while friends are over. :)
9: He is VERY picky about movies. He won't watch anything unless we check it on kids in mind. I am SOO happy we have a clear play dvd player now!
10: He says things like “Schneeliously?” instead of “Seriously?” and “Good Gravy” instead of “Good Grief”
Well that's all. On a more serious note, I thank God everyday for sending me Ben. Without him, I don't know where I would be. He is my very best friend and continually inspires me to be better. Happy Birthday to "my person" Ben! :)
1/29/10
Happy Birthday!
Posted by Megan at 4:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment